1967 Mustang Spark Plug Wire Set 289 2V/4V No Smog - Marti Auto Works
- Spark plug wires feature all correct original features.
- The printing is laylined exactly as original.
- The spark plug wires that are supposed to have angled boots do. The FoMoCo logo is correctly placed on the spark plug boots, which are made out of silicone rubber, which has resistance to the high temperatures seen in engine compartments.
- Other manufacturers use chlorosulfunated rubber, which degrades at temperatures that occur under the hood. Wires are cut to the precise length of the originals, so they are tailored for the particular engine application.
- Wires are line printed exactly as original with the correct font and spacing.
- Correct original manufacturer materials are used for all individual components.
- Do not clean the wires with Armor-All or other products that contain solvent.
- Clean using a very dilute soapy water solution on a damp cloth with very light pressure.
- Made by Marti Auto Works: SPW-6
We Also Recommend
1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 Mustang Alternator Spacer 289 & 302 Gold, 1.64" - AMK
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 Mustang V8 Spark Plug Wire Separator Set - California Pony Cars
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 Mustang Oil Sending Unit Extension V8 - Scott Drake
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 Mustang Air Cleaner Wing Nut V8 - AMK