1971 1972 1973 Mustang Boss 351 Tachometer Instrument Cluster Original B
1971 1972 1973 Mustang Tachometer Instrument Cluster Original B
- Used, Original Ford Part.
- This has the Tachometer and Trip Re-Set Speedometer.
- Correct for all 1971/73 Mustangs.
- This is in average, decent condition. Not the best and not the worst.
- The Tachometer works!
- The Tach wires are not cut.
- The Lenses had been polished and is very clean.
- The housing is clean. No damage.
- The backside circuit wiring looks very good!
- The back face of tach has very minor crazing.
- The back face of speedometer has rust/crazing. But, the numbers on the trip re-set wheels on this unit appear to be good. The ones that I could see on the inside are good as well. But there are some that I could not see because they are not visisble.
- This is a complete unit. Nothing missing. No cracks. Working tach.
- I have 16 clusters. 7 tachs do not work! Many have major cracks! Many backfaces are rusty/crazed. Most have trip odo numbers missing. These defects exist on most used tach clusters. Buying a cluster without knowing it's condition, or if the tach works, can be risky and expensive.
- Being a used part, aside from the tach, I can not guarantee the functionality of the gauges.
- Not all clusters are the same. This is an good, average cluster but it is not for someone wanting the Best of Show!!
We Also Recommend
1964 1965 1966 Mustang Ignition Switch Bezel - Daniel Carpenter
Sale price $968 $9.68
1964 1965 1966 Mustang Turn Signal Lever - Scott Drake
Sale price $995 $9.95