1971 1972 1973 Mustang Instrument Cluster Panel with Clock Original
1971 1972 1973 Mustang Instrument Panel with Clock Original
- Used, Original Ford Part.
- This has the clock so it was used with vehicles without a console, or clock omitted in console.
- This clock would be used with the Rally Gauge Option in the center of dash!
- This is in above average shape.
- The housing is clean.
- The backside circuit wiring looks good.
- The clock actually works. No long term warranty as it is used, and has not been gone through. But, it still ticks fine.
- The clock shaft is not broken, and the the knob and set nut are attached. Broken shafts are a huge issue with these clock units, along with missing knobs.
- The special clock lens is not broken.
- The lens has been lightly polished so it looks very good.
- Being nearly 50 years old, there is in no warranty on the functionality of gauges.
- The condition and completeness of this cluster make it rare.
We Also Recommend
1964 1965 1966 Mustang Ignition Switch Bezel - Daniel Carpenter
Sale price $968 $9.68
1964 1965 1966 Mustang Radio Knobs & Dials - Scott Drake
Sale price $2095 $20.95