1971 Mustang Cougar Steering Column Assembly Used Original
- This is a used, original Ford assembly.
- This is a standard, non-tilt steering column assembly.
- This one has all the pieces. Usually not this complete.
- It is correct for 1971 only.
- Nice condition.
- This has the 4 speed manual transmission firewall plate. Will also work on automatics.
- It has the correct 1971 turnsignal switch with 1971 label.
- Turnsignal switch looks good. Nothing appears to be broken. I removed the steering wheel so the switch was not exposed.
- It has the correct 1971 mounting bracket.
- Includes the wiring retention finger bracket, and plastic strap.
- Lock out switch rod.
- It has the key in the ignition switch.
- Coupling rag joint looks very nice.
- Lock out rod bushing entact.
- Plastic sleeve on collapsing tube.
- It has a light green steering column plastic collar and its hard to find retention clip.
- The column seems to work fine but it was removed from a non-running car.
- The inner column shaft is not loose.
- It does not come with a warranty especially on the electrical parts.
- It does not have a turnsignal lever nor the steering wheel.
We Also Recommend
1964 1965 1966 Early 1967 Mustang Steering Column Tube Upper Bearing - Daniel Carpenter
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 Shelby Cobra Horn Button Emblem
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 Mustang Power Steering Cylinder Boot Kit - Midland Automotive Products
1970 1971 1972 1973 Mustang 3 Spoke Steering Wheel Rim Horn Blow Switch Assembly - Daniel Carpenter