1971 Mustang Cougar Steering Column Assembly Used Original
- This is a used, original Ford assembly.
- This is a standard, non-tilt steering column assembly.
- This one has all the pieces. Usually not this complete.
- It is correct for 1971 only.
- Nice condition.
- This has the 4 speed manual transmission firewall plate. Will also work on automatics.
- It has the correct 1971 turnsignal switch with 1971 label.
- Turnsignal switch looks good. Nothing appears to be broken. I removed the steering wheel so the switch was not exposed.
- It has the correct 1971 mounting bracket.
- Includes the wiring retention finger bracket, and plastic strap.
- Lock out switch rod.
- It has the key in the ignition switch.
- Coupling rag joint looks very nice.
- Lock out rod bushing entact.
- Plastic sleeve on collapsing tube.
- It has a light green steering column plastic collar and its hard to find retention clip.
- The column seems to work fine but it was removed from a non-running car.
- The inner column shaft is not loose.
- It does not come with a warranty especially on the electrical parts.
- It does not have a turnsignal lever nor the steering wheel.
We Also Recommend
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 Shelby Cobra Horn Button Emblem
1964 1965 1966 Early 1967 Mustang Steering Column Tube Upper Bearing - Daniel Carpenter
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 Mustang Power Steering Cylinder Boot Kit - Midland Automotive Products
1970 1971 1972 1973 Mustang 3 Spoke Steering Wheel Rim Horn Blow Switch Assembly - Daniel Carpenter