1972 Mustang Cougar Steering Column Assembly Used Original
- This is a used, original Ford assembly.
- This is a standard, non-tilt steering column assembly.
- It is correct for 1972 only.
- Good, used condition.
- This has the 4 speed manual transmission firewall bracket. Will also work on Automatics.
- It has the correct 1971 1972 turn signal switch.
- The turnsignal switch does not appear to be broken. I removed the steering wheel so it was protected. (does not include the wheel)
- It has the correct 1972 mounting brackets with 4 aluminun slides. No wiring finger bracket on 1972 models.
- It has the key in the ignition switch.
- It has a used turnsignal lever.
- It has the correct lock out switch with the metal rod.
- It has the steering column plastic collar.
- The column seems to work fine but it was removed from a non-running car.
- The inner column shaft is not loose.
- It does not come with a warranty especially on the electrical parts.
- Does not have the coupling insulator joint nor the lock out rod bushing on steering box end. Both are available reproduction.
We Also Recommend
1964 1965 1966 Early 1967 Mustang Steering Column Tube Upper Bearing - Daniel Carpenter
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 Shelby Cobra Horn Button Emblem
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 Mustang Power Steering Cylinder Boot Kit - Midland Automotive Products
1970 1971 1972 1973 Mustang Rim Blow Steering Wheel Horn Switch Assembly - Daniel Carpenter