1973 Mustang Cougar Steering Column Assembly Used Original
- This is a used, original Ford assembly.
- This is a standard, non-tilt steering column assembly.
- This is a good used column.
- It is correct for 1973 only.
- D3AA tag still on harness.
- It has the automatic version of the firewall mounting bracket. Can be easily cut to fit the manual transmission rod clearance.
- It has the correct 1973 turnsignal switch with the metal plate on top side.
- Turnsignal switch does not appear to be broken. I removed the steering wheel so it was protected..(Steering Wheel is not included.)
- It has the correct 1973 mounting brackets.
- Includes the 1973 wiring holder finger bracket
- It has the key in the ignition switch.
- It has the steering column brown plastic collar.
- Black sleeve on collapsing column tube.
- This has a used turnsignal lever.
- The column seems to work fine but it was removed from a non-running car.
- The inner shaft is not loose.
- It does not come with a warranty especially on the electrical parts.
- It does not have the coupling insulator joint and lock out rod bushing on the end that mounts to sterring gear box. Both available reproduction.
We Also Recommend
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 Shelby Cobra Horn Button Emblem
1964 1965 1966 Early 1967 Mustang Steering Column Tube Upper Bearing - Daniel Carpenter
1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 Mustang Power Steering Cylinder Boot Kit - Midland Automotive Products
1970 1971 1972 1973 Mustang 3 Spoke Steering Wheel Rim Horn Blow Switch Assembly - Daniel Carpenter